Renters Insurance

When you are a tenant / renter of an apartment or home, you want the peace of mind of being protected and covered in case the worst happens. There are two basic forms of coverage:

Personal Property Protection

This covers your personal property and may include loss from:

  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Vandalism

Liability Coverage

Provides coverage in the event you are involved in a law suit as a result of an accident or injury you may cause on or away from your premises.

Robert J. Hoy Agency has you covered for renters insurance.  Call Us Today for a Quote!

Contact us regarding your Renters Insurance needs »